To download a PDF version of Amber’s resume, click here.
- Used Sony HVR-A1U/A1N and Panasonic HMC 150 HD video cameras
- Created and managed personal blog using WordPress
- Proficient in news, broadcast and feature writing with AP Style
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TweetDeck and Hootesuit
- Knowledgable about current events, news, geography and pop culture
The Golden Monkey Project, Documentary journalist
March 2014-Present|Guizhou, China
- Listen to interviews and choose effective SOTs
- Shoot b-roll and interviews for the documentary
- Edit material using iMovie
- Write the script for the documentary
- Voiceover the documentary
August-December 2014 | San Diego, Calif.
- Write VOs, VOSOTs and packages
- Shoot stand-ups for packages
- Edit packages using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Run teleprompter
- Assistant produce news segments using iNews
August 2011-Present|San Diego, Calif.
- Write creative stories for children publications
- Compose speeches
- Pen descriptive content for websites
Social in San Diego, journalist
August 2012-January 2013| San Diego, Calif.
- Blog about upcoming events in San Diego
- Interview local artists
- Manage Twitter (29k followers)
San Diego State University
August 2011-December 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with a minor in Geography